The following, available exclusively here at The Norman Nation, is a list of eight scenes that were filmed but, for a variety of reasons, never aired on the hit television show 24.
- Jack spends 15 minutes on the phone with Geiko in an attempt to save a ton of money on his car insurance. When the attempt fails due to his criminal record and history of accidents, he tells the customer service agent that she is a traitor and a terrorist.
- For seven uninterrupted minutes, Jack quietly enjoys a foot-long sandwich from Subway.
- Jack makes a run to Starbucks for his friends at CTU. When the barista tells him that they’re out of grande-sized cups, he throws a creamer through the window and screams: “Do you have any idea what I’m capable of?!”
- En route to investigating possible tampering at the nuclear power plant, Jack swings by his house to let his dog out. When Buster fails to do a #2 in a timely fashion, Jack puts the dog in a headlock and leaves it unconscious in the yard.
- Jack is shocked to discover that late President David Palmer played professional baseball for the Cleveland Indians in the late 80s under the name Pedro Cerrano.
- Jack announces to everyone at CTU that he has “his own personal bomb to diffuse, if you know what I mean,” and then retires to the restroom with an Us Weekly. The camera focuses on the closed stall door for nine minutes.
- While driving by a billboard that reads, Smoking Kills 120 People a Day in America, Jack laughs and says, “Daddy knocked that out before 2 p.m.” He then gives Tony Almeida a high-five.
- While speeding the wrong way down Constitution Avenue, Jack pulls over to update his status on Facebook. He writes: Jack Bauer is hoping to prevent mass casualties . . . AGAIN. LOL.