We're All Damaged

Monday, February 21, 2011

One of These People May or May Not Be Me.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't Google myself more often than is probably healthy.  And I'd also be lying if I said it wasn't difficult to resist the temptation to immediately follow that sentence with a joke about masturbation.

Because I'm pretty savvy when it comes to technology and keyboards and typing and such, I  recently started doing Google Image searches of myself, too. For those of you unfamiliar with Google Images, it's a tool that those evil super-nerds at Google have built that allows you to find hundreds and hundreds of images that are not even a little bit related to the topic you're searching.  

Here's a sampling of what I found when I searched "Matthew Norman."  As you'll see, the results prove what I've been hinting at for a very long time: I may actually be a reasonably handsome doctor, an emotional civil rights advocate, a preteen boy who can make it rain from above the rim, David Beckham, or in prison.  

And the speculation continues.     









 




No comments:

Post a Comment