We're All Damaged

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Plus or Minus: A Brief Study in Fatherhood

Over the holidays, I got a chance to spend an unbelievable amount of time with my children. Like most working parents, non-stop family time is a rarity. While it was obviously something I enjoyed, I'd be lying if I said there weren't a few rough patches. I documented one of those rough patches here, self-loathing and all, in this short essay for my friends at The Weeklings.  

Hope everyone is having a nice 2014 so far.

4 comments:

  1. Matt Norman,

    Where have you gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kelly1. I've been a terrible blogger...just awful. Hard at work on the next novel. It's taking all of my time. So much typing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next novel? Can't wait! Finished Domestic Violets and it was a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jamie. Glad you liked DV.

    ReplyDelete