We're All Damaged

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Ready Chapter One

My new novel, We're All Damaged, doesn't hit stores and e-stores until June 1, which is still two whole stupid months away. However, if you're feeling impatient, Amazon has Chapter 1 available to preview. And, best of all, like those free samples I gorge on at the grocery store every weekend, it doesn't cost a thing. Just click here, then click the picture of my book that has the Look Inside! logo over it. It's easy. I recommend reading slowly, though. It's a pretty short chapter. Hope you like it!

thenormannation@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Michael. It'll be fun to finally have it out there in the world.

      Delete
  2. Just read it - and LOVED it! I think I may be your biggest fan, if this doesn't come out in kindle version though, I will be bitterly disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Mindy. Glad you like it so far. And, don't worry, it's definitely going to be out in Kindle.

      Delete
  3. I just got your book as a free pre-release choice Kindle book as a Prime member, and I have to say it's awesome. Going to read Domestic Violets now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Unknown. Great to hear. I hope you like DV, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read the preview and immediately went to my library's website, and now I have a hold on "We're All Damaged" and will be reading it as soon as it gets here. I realize that might not be very exciting to you as an author -- that I'm getting ready to read a copy of your book that will be free to me -- but I promise you, if I love it as much as I loved the first chapter, it will be my Christmas present to each of my many sisters and bookish friends this year. Thanks for being awesomely entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Meggo. Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete