We're All Damaged

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Domestic Violets Writing Q&A

Happy New Year, everyone. This week, I answered some very interesting writing-related questions about my first novel over at the blog Great Writers Steal.

It was a lot of fun. Between We're All Damaged and the new novel I'm currently obsessing over, I haven't had a chance to think about Domestic Violets in a very long time. Here's a link to the Q&A, which covers everything from the mechanics of dialogue to the many pitfalls of writing about writers. Hope you like it.

thenormannation@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I finished Domestic Violets today. My wife was jealous of how much I laughed while reading it and I had a good cry near the end. (I have quite an assortment of father baggage.) My son and I have enjoyed both your books and look forward to the next. Glad to find this Q&A here to ease my withdrawal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there. Thanks for writing. Glad you liked the books. The next one is coming along well. And...I really need to blog more, too.

      Delete